Pregnancy Survival Kit
Pregnancy Survival Kit
Now a kit for a Momma's to Be! Nothing is worse than the morning sickness, headaches, tiredness and sleepless nights. Worry no more! We now have our pregnancy survival kit just for you!
1. Nausea Relief Tea: 3.5 ounces of organic chamomile and organic peppermint to help calm the belly during your first trimester.
Ingredients: Organic Peppermint, Organic Chamomile
2. Magnificent Magnesium: Quite often, the pregnancy headaches, tiredness, nausea and morning sickness can be attributed to magnesium deficiency. Our Magnificent Magnesium has 5 of the top magnesium's that our body needs to function properly!
- Antacid: Magnesium hydroxide is commonly used as an antacid to relieve heartburn, indigestion, and acid reflux by neutralizing excess stomach acid.
- Laxative: It can serve as a laxative, softening stools and aiding in relieving constipation.
- Bioavailability: Magnesium glycinate is highly bioavailable, meaning it is well absorbed by the body.
- Muscle Relaxation: It is often used to promote muscle relaxation, reduce muscle cramps, and support overall muscle function.
- Stress and Sleep: Some people use magnesium glycinate to help with stress management and improve sleep quality due to its calming effects.
- Heart Health: Magnesium orotate is sometimes used to support heart health and may be beneficial for individuals with heart-related concerns.
- Better Absorption: It is believed to have better absorption than some other forms of magnesium.
Constipation Relief: Magnesium oxide is often used as a laxative to relieve constipation. It works by drawing water into the intestines, softening stool, and promoting bowel movements. This effect can be helpful for individuals with occasional constipation.
Heartburn and Indigestion Relief: Like magnesium hydroxide, magnesium oxide can also function as an antacid, neutralizing excess stomach acid. It can provide relief from heartburn and indigestion symptoms.
- Bioavailability: Magnesium gluconate is well absorbed by the body.
- Muscle and Nerve Function: It supports muscle and nerve function, making it helpful for muscle health and reducing cramps.
- Heart Health: It may contribute to heart health by helping to regulate heart rhythm.
3. Rockabye Mommy: A customer herbal extract blend that helps to ease momma right into sleep and give you a restful nights sleep so you can wake up ready to tackle your days!
Hawthorn Berries (Crataegus laevigata or monogyna):
- Calming Effects: Hawthorn berries may help calm anxiety and reduce stress, which can be beneficial for promoting better sleep during pregnancy.
- Mild Sedative: Some people find that hawthorn can have mild sedative effects, aiding in relaxation before bedtime.
Linden Flower (Tilia spp.):
- Nervous System Soothing: Linden flower is known for its calming effect on the nervous system, potentially reducing anxiety and tension.
- Promotes Relaxation: It can help induce a state of relaxation, making it easier to fall asleep and stay asleep.
Whole Oat Tops (Avena sativa):
- Nervine Tonic: Whole oat tops are considered a nervine tonic, which means they may help nourish and support the nervous system.
- Sleep Aid: Oat tops can promote restful sleep and reduce restlessness, making it easier to get a good night's rest.
Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata):
- Anxiety Reduction: Passionflower is well-known for its anxiety-reducing effects, which can be particularly helpful in addressing sleep disturbances caused by anxiety.
- Mild Sedative: It may act as a mild sedative, helping with insomnia and improving overall sleep quality.
Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla):
- Relaxation and Stress Reduction: Chamomile is widely recognized for its soothing and relaxing properties, which can help reduce stress and anxiety before bedtime.
- Mild Sleep Aid: It can contribute to better sleep quality, especially when consumed as a warm, comforting herbal tea.
4. Womb Mate Ready
During the 3rd trimester, you start drinking this tea. This helps to strengthen and tone your uterine lining preparing your body for your womb mate to leave!
Red Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus):
- Uterine Tonic: Red raspberry leaf is believed to tone and strengthen the uterine muscles, which may help prepare the uterus for labor and reduce the risk of postpartum hemorrhage.
- Nutrient-Rich: It is a good source of essential nutrients, including iron, calcium, and magnesium, which can support overall pregnancy health.
Fennel Seed (Foeniculum vulgare):
- Digestive Aid: Fennel seed may help alleviate common digestive discomforts like bloating and indigestion, which can be common during pregnancy.
- Mild Diuretic: It may help reduce water retention, which can be beneficial in the later stages of pregnancy.
Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla):
- Relaxation: Chamomile is known for its soothing properties and can help relieve stress and promote relaxation, which is important for reducing anxiety during pregnancy.
- Mild Sleep Aid: It may assist with improving sleep quality, which can be challenging as the pregnancy progresses.
Alfalfa Leaf (Medicago sativa):
- Nutrient-Rich: Alfalfa is a good source of essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin K, which is important for blood clotting.
- General Well-Being: It may contribute to overall well-being and support increased energy levels during the later stages of pregnancy.
Spearmint (Mentha spicata):
- Digestive Comfort: Spearmint can help alleviate nausea and digestive discomforts, which can be particularly helpful during the third trimester when these symptoms may be more pronounced.
- Refreshing Flavor: It can add a pleasant flavor to herbal tea blends, making them more palatable.
Rose Hips (Rosa canina):
- Vitamin C Source: Rose hips are high in vitamin C, which can support the immune system and overall health during pregnancy.
- Mild Diuretic: They may help reduce water retention and alleviate swelling in the feet and ankles.