This earthy herbal tea is a blend of botanicals including burdock root, slippery elm, sheep sorrel, and Indian rhubarb. It’s a superstar in the natural wellness world, known to help promote overall health and wellbeing.
This tea comes with step-by-step directions on how to prepare and how to store it correctly.
Ingredients: Organic burdock root, Organic sheep sorrel herb, Organic slippery elm bark and Organic (Turkey) rhubarb root.
1. Fights Cancer:
Cancer like diseases can also be healed from essiac and are high in antioxidants, such as vitamin-C and Luteolin, this richness will reduce the free radicals (major cancer-causing agents) in the body, thereby reducing the risk of cancer from the root. Essiac tea also helps to detoxify the body from the dirt. Essiac also helps further helps to protect from the development of tumors and various cancers. This is one of the most important benefit which is been provided by the tea. Luteolin is actually a very poisons but essential components of cancer cells when it binds to them thereby rendering them ineffective and unable to reproduce. This characteristic have also been demonstrated the most notably with prostate cancer, although there are many other studies being done.
2. Improves Liver Function:
Jaundice is also been cured by this tea. Jaundice is primarily a disorder of the liver and as written above liver remain healthy by the intake of this tea. We can also see that there is excess bile in the body that is also reflected through color of the skin, and eyes. The skin color is typically develop a by yellow tint. The treatment of jaundice can include three main steps. Firstly you need to curb the production of bile in the liver. Secondly you must remove the excess bile from the body by taking some external help, and thirdly you have to fight the underlying viral infection. And all this is done by essiac tea. Gall Bladder Disorders are recovered by essiac. These are very beneficial for the gall bladder and liver also because they improve their general functioning and helps to protect them from ill effects of oxidants and infections it also regulates the various secretions from both organs.
3. Constipation Relief:
Constipation can also be cured and relieved by this amazing tea. Certain components of essiac, namely the high levels of dietary fiber, make it a beneficial aid for digestion and proper intestinal health. Dietary fiber stimulates healthy bowel movements by adding bulk to stool, and also reduces chances of constipation as well as diarrhea.
- Essiac/Flor Essence (PDQ®)–Health Professional Version- https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/essiac-pdq#_7
- Essiac/Flor Essence- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK66061/
- Herbal tea components and liver function- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20644443/
- Natural Product-Derived Drugs for the Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4204705/
- Essiac/Flor Essence (PDQ®)–Health Professional Version- https://siteman.wustl.edu/ncipdq/essiac-flor-essence-pdq-health-professional-version/
- Rheum palmatum root extract inhibits hepatocellular carcinoma in rats treated with diethylnitrosamine- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29520909/
- Essiac/Flor Essence (PDQ®)–Patient Version- https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/essiac-pdq
- A review of the pharmacological effects of Arctium lappa (burdock)- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20981575/
- In vitro analysis of the herbal compound Essiac- https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18225545/
Pregnant women, consult your physician. Should use only stainless steel utensils when preparing this tea.
NOTICE: This product contains Rhubarb Root (Rheum palmatum). Read and follow directions carefully. Do not use if you have or develop diarrhea, loose stools, or abdominal pain because Rhubarb Root may worsen these conditions and be harmful to your health. Consult your physician if you have frequent diarrhea or if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Individuals with a history of kidney stones should use this herb cautiously.
These statements have not been authorized by Health Canada. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or medical condition.
It looks like a nice product, my only concern is the sheep sorrel herb. I am concerned it does not contain the root as well. I really hope it does for maximum effectiveness.